There are important benefits to planned checks:
● Maintained design criteria
● Proper light levels maintained for the task at hand
● Cost effectiveness in maintaining system all at once; effective use of labor
● NO surprises; equipment condition monitored; warranty implementation if necessary
● Investment is protected
● Pride of Contractor: maintaining the design reflects contractor’s workmanship
The minimum recommendation for any new lighting system, best used for smaller systems. A once a year service where we will perform the following:
● Replace all lamps (Halogen)
● Reset timers and inspect transformers.
● Make any needed repairs.
● Adjust/realign fixtures
● Clean Fixtures and Lenses
● Inspect tree mounts and growth habits
● You pay hourly Service fees, for lamps (bulbs), and cost of repairs.
Three Service Checks a Year
The best program for any system and recommended for all Red River Lights LED landscape lighting systems. Maintains year round consistency in your landscape lighting appearance.
● LED Lamp Replacement as needed *
● Clean fixtures / lenses
● Lubricate fixture sockets as needed
● Aiming and adjustment
● Pruning around fixtures
● Check time clock settings
● Inspect tree mounts, growing habits
*This service is included with all of Red River Lights new LED Landscape Lighting installations.